Keyless Entry Systems
There are a number of different types of keyless entry systems available to suit your business needs. If you and your staff are still using metal keys and locks to get into and to secure your commercial premises, perhaps you should consider a new key fob entry system.
What Are The Benefits of Using a Door Entry System With a FOB?
Fob entry systems are growing in popularity in the Commercial Sector. Their ability to be adapted to suit specific security needs are one of their benefits. Other benefits include:
- You can implement a hierarchy with regards access to key rooms or buildings. Only those individuals that you wish to grant access to your building will be granted entry.
- You may wish certain staff members to have key fobs with access to multiple areas, whilst other staff have more restricted access door entry fobs.
- If staff members leave your business for employment elsewhere, you would have the ability to modify your security fobs for your doors and deactivate them.
- Without a key fob, members of the public will be unable to access your premises.
- There is no need for you to have multiple keys for different doors, as you can use one card or key fob making the security and safety of your business simpler.
- By having security fobs for the doors in your office, the need to hire Security Staff is significantly reduced.
What are the different types of Keyless Entry Systems?
Audio Buzzer System
Staff or visitors to your office press a button which activates an internal control unit. Your receptionist or security personnel can speak to the visitor through a telephone handset or microphone. Pressing a button releases a lock on the door. This is a low-cost keyless entry system.
Video Door Entry System
This uses a combination of a camera at the door as well as a monitor for your reception or security staff to view, to help them identify the visitor to your office.
Mobile Phone and Internet Door Entry Systems
An increasingly popular choice which permits remote control of entry points from anywhere with an Internet connection.
Electronic Card, Badge or Key Fob Door Entry Systems
This is becoming increasingly popular for businesses and offices. Employees swipe their key fobs or badge on a reader to enter the building.
Biometric door access control systems
This is currently considered one of the highest level of security access to an office or commercial premises. Fingerprints, handprints or retinas can be scanned and compared to a database, to then allow personnel to enter.
Why does BM Security use RISCO for Keyless Door Entry?
RISCO Group has been in operation for over 40 years and uses smart-based security, cloud-based security, wireless door security and other high-quality technical solutions for your business. That is why BM Security has partnered with RISCO, due to their vast array of state-of-the-art keyless entry systems.
BM Security Ltd. is a family run, independent security provider. We provide protection from
the threat of theft, property damage and fire to Residential and Commercial customers
across the South East.
If you are considering installing a Keyless Entry System that uses fobs or other modes of
entry, our experienced consultants will provide tailored security and safety solutions that
meet your needs.